CGG Hyderabad Recruitment 2023: Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad) has released a notification for Various vacancies. Job posting for these PL/SQL Developer, Sr. Knowledge Manager job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 31-Jan-2023
CGG Hyderabad Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad)|
|Post Details||PL/SQL Developer, Sr. Knowledge Manager|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CGG Hyderabad Official Website||cgg.gov.in|
CGG Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
CGG Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, BCA, Masters Degree, M.Sc, MCA, Post Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma.
|Sr. Knowledge Manager||Post Graduation|
|Senior Technical Consultant (Data Base)||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech|
|Online Application are invited for Quality Analyst||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
|PL/SQL Developer||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, BCA|
|Dot Net – Sr. Software Developer||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Dot Net – Software Developer||B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech,Masters Degree, M.Sc, MS, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Java – Project Leader||BE/ B.Tech, MCA|
|Java – Team Lead||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Java – Sr. Software Developer|
|Java – Software Developer||Degree, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Post Graduation Diploma|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CGG Hyderabad Recruitment (PL/SQL Developer, Sr. Knowledge Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in, Starts from 02-01-2023 to 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for CGG Hyderabad PL/SQL Developer, Sr. Knowledge Manager Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Good Governance will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CGG Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2023