CGG Hyderabad Recruitment 2022: Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad) has released a notification at cgg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Java -Team Lead in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-May-2022
CGG Hyderabad Vacancy Details May 2022
|Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad)
|Java -Team Lead
|As Per Norms
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|CGG Hyderabad Official Website
CGG Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CGG Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA, M.Sc, Masters Degree, ME/ M.Tech/ MS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CGG Hyderabad Recruitment (Java -Team Lead) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in, Starts from 10-05-2022 to 31-May-2022
Steps to Apply for CGG Hyderabad Java -Team Lead Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Good Governance will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CGG Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2022