CGG Hyderabad Recruitment 2022: Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad) has released a notification at cgg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young professional, Monitoring and Evaluation Professional in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Feb-2022
CGG Hyderabad Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad)|
|Post Details||Young professional, Monitoring and Evaluation Professional|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CGG Hyderabad Official Website||cgg.gov.in|
CGG Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Professional||1|
|Manager (Media & documentation)||1|
|Technical Civil Engineer||2|
CGG Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per CGG Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed 12th/ CA/ CMA/ Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA, M.Com from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Professional||Post Graduation|
|Manager (Media & documentation)|
|Finance Assistant||12th, CA/ CMA/ M.Com/MBA|
|Technical Civil Engineer||Graduation|
- Young professional: Candidate Should have Minimum 3 Years of experience of working, of which, 1 or 2 years in Government sector is mandatory
- Monitoring and Evaluation Professional: Candidate Should have Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of construction projects, of which 1 to 2 years working must be in government sector
- Manager (Media & documentation): Candidate Should have Minimum 5 years of experience in Media & documentation of projects, of which 2 to 3 years in government sector is must.
- Finance Assistant: Candidate Should have Minimum 5 years of experience of which 2 to 3 years of experience in Government sector
- Technical Civil Engineer: Minimum 5 years of experience working on civil engineering projects, of which 2 to 3 years working in government sector is mandatory
CGG Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Young professional||Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Professional||Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/-|
|Manager (Media & documentation)||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-|
|Finance Assistant||Rs. 40,000 – 45,000/-|
|Technical Civil Engineer||Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/-|
CGG Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Centre for Good Governance recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CGG Hyderabad Recruitment (Young professional, Monitoring and Evaluation Professional) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in, Starts from 17-01-2022 to 02-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for CGG Hyderabad Young professional, Monitoring and Evaluation Professional Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Good Governance will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CGG Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Feb-2022