CGG Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Centre for Good Governance (CGG Hyderabad) has released a notification at cgg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Java – Software Developer in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 07-Jun-2021.
CGG Hyderabad Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance (CGG)|
|Post Details||Java – Software Developer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||as per norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CGG Hyderabad Official Website||cgg.gov.in|
CGG Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CGG Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.E or M.Tech, M.S, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per CGG Hyderabad official notification candidate should have age limit as per CGG Hyderabad Recruitment Norms
How to apply for CGG Hyderabad Recruitment (Java – Software Developer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in, Starts from 31-05-2021 to 07-Jun-2021
Steps to Apply for CGG Hyderabad Java – Software Developer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CGG Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Good Governance will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CGG Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jun-2021