CFTRI Recruitment 2021: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has released a notification at cftri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Security Officer in Mysuru – Lucknow. Interested candidates can Apply Online and Offline, is 03-Jun-2021.
CFTRI Vacancy Details May 2021
|Institute Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Post Details||Security Officer|
|Salary||Rs.61823/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysuru – Lucknow – Hyderabad – Mumbai|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|CFTRI Official Website||cftri.res.in|
CFTRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: As per CFTRI official notification candidate should have completed Ex-Servicemen JCO in other Para-military forces with minimum of 10 years’ Experience in Security from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Central Food Technological Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, As on 03-Jun-2021.
SC/ST/Women/Regular CSIR Employees: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Physical Test, Written Test and Interview
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment (Security Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 03-05-2021 to 03-Jun-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Cell (E-I Section), CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute Cheluvamba Mansion, Mysuru – 570020, Karnataka on or before 22-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for CFTRI Security Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CFTRI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Recruitment Cell (E-I Section), CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute Cheluvamba Mansion, Mysuru – 570020, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jun-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form – 22-Jun-2021
CFTRI Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any difficulty while submitting Online Registration/Application, Please do write email at email@example.com