CDFD Recruitment 2022: Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) has released a notification at cdfd.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate – II in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 29-Apr-2022
CDFD Vacancy Details April 2022
|Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)
|Project Associate – II
|Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|CDFD Official Website
CDFD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CDFD official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 2 years research experience in Life Sciences after M.Sc
- Candidate Should have Experience in RNA Extraction, Real Time PCR
- Candidate Should have Experience of working in Molecular Biology Laboratory
Age Limit: As per the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CDFD Recruitment (Project Associate – II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Telangana can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: CDFD, Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500 039 on 29-Apr-2022
- Date of notification Released: 11-04-2022
- Walk-In Date: 29-Apr-2022
CDFD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cdfd.org.in