CDFD Recruitment 2021: Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) has released a notification at cdfd.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Computer Programmer in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Dec-2021
CDFD Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)|
|Post Details||Computer Programmer|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CDFD Official Website||cdfd.org.in|
CDFD Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per CDFD official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have 2 years experience in computer programming.
- Candidate Should have Knowledge of C, C++, Perl, Python, HTML.
- Candidate Should have Experience in webpage development.
Age Limit: As per the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for CDFD Recruitment (Computer Programmer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDFD official website cdfd.org.in, Starts from 01-12-2021 to 06-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for CDFD Computer Programmer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CDFD official website cdfd.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDFD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Dec-2021