CCMB Recruitment 2021: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has released a notification at ccmb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 11-Oct-2021.
CCMB Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)|
|Post Details||Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist|
|Salary||Rs.114151-212421/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|CCMB Official Website||ccmb.res.in|
CCMB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Principal Scientist||2|
CCMB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CCMB official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
CCMB Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Principal Scientist||50|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam & Interview
CCMB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Principal Scientist||Rs.212421/-|
How to apply for CCMB Recruitment (Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 20-09-2021 to 11-Oct-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Section Officer (Recruitment), CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana on or before 19th October 2021.
Steps to Apply for CCMB Scientist, Senior Principal Scientist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CCMB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Section Officer (Recruitment), CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19th October 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2021
- Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 19th October 2021