CBIC Recruitment 2023: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification for 22 vacancies. Job posting for these Air Customs Officer job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 21-Aug-2023
CBIC Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Air Customs Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CBIC Official Website||cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Air Customs Superintendent||9|
|Air Customs Officer||13|
CBIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As Per CBIC official Notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Air Customs Officer) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 21-Aug-2023 to Specified Address in the Notification.
Steps to Apply for CBIC Air Customs Officer Jobs 2023
- Go through the CBIC official notification, which is given below or download from the CBIC official website, cbic.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Aug-2023
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in