CBIC Recruitment 2023: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification for 1 vacancies. Job posting for these Intelligence Officer job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 28-Feb-2023
CBIC Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CBIC Official Website||cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As Per CBIC Notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Intelligence Officer) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 28-Feb-2023 to Additional Director General, DGGI, Hyderabad Zonal Unit, H.No. 1-63/2/212, Plot No. 211 & 212, Block-B, Kavuri hills, Guttala Begumpet, Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500033, Email: [email protected].
Steps to Apply for CBIC Intelligence Officer Jobs 2023
- Go through the CBIC official notification, which is given below or download from the CBIC official website, cbic.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2023
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in