CBIC Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification at cbic.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Air Customs Officers & Superintendent in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 30-Jun-2021.
CBIC Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Air Customs Officers & Superintendent|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CBIC Official Website||cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Air Customs Superintendent (ACS)||8|
|Air Customs Officers (ACO)||12|
CBIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CBIC Recruitment Norms
Age Limit: As per the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs recruitment notification, the Candidate’s Age Limit should be as per CBIC Recruitment Norms
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Air Customs Officers & Superintendent) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Cadre Controlling Authority, Hyderabad GST Commissionerate, GST Bhavan, L B Stadium Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500004 on or before 30-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for CBIC Air Customs Officers & Superintendent Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CBIC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Cadre Controlling Authority, Hyderabad GST Commissionerate, GST Bhavan, L B Stadium Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500004 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 06-05-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 30-Jun-2021
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 040-23241117/23240725, Fax No: 040-23299204, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org