CAT Recruitment 2022: Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) has released a notification at cgat.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Judicial Member in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Apr-2022
CAT Vacancy Details April 2022
|Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
|As per Norms
|CAT Official Website
CAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CAT official notification candidate should have completed As Per CAT Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should has been Judge of High Court or
- He has held the post of Additional Secretary to the Government of India or
- He has been District Judge & Additional District Judge for a combined period of Ten years
- He has been Advocate with Substantial experience in litigation in service matters in Central Administrative Tribunal, Armed Forces Tribunal, High Court or Supreme Court
Age Limit: As per the Central Administrative Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 26-04-2022.
No Application Fee.
Qualification, Experience & Personal Interaction
How to apply for CAT Recruitment (Judicial Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi- 110001 or through Email: [email protected] on or before 26-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for CAT Judicial Member Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Apr-2022
CAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cgat.gov.in