BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification at bhel.com for recruitment to the Post of Senior Medical Officer in Trichy – Bhopal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Sep-2021.
BHEL Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Details||Senior Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.70000-200000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Trichy – Bhopal – Haridwar – Hyderabad|
|BHEL Official Website||bhel.com|
BHEL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BHEL official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 37 years, As on 01-Aug-2021
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 years
PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- All Candidates: Rs.354/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the BHEL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on BHEL Senior Medical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in BHEL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BHEL Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Sep-2021