BARC Recruitment 2023: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a notification for Various vacancies. Job posting for these Scientific Officers job vacancies at Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kalpakkam – Tamil Nadu, Indore – Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Hyderabad – Telangana, Jaduguda – Jharkhand. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 02-Mar-2023
BARC Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Details||Scientific Officers|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,10,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kalpakkam – Tamil Nadu, Indore – Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Hyderabad – Telangana, Jaduguda – Jharkhand|
|BARC Official Website||barc.gov.in|
BARC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree, B.Sc, B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.Tech .
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 18 years , as on 01-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD, Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for BARC Recruitment (Scientific Officers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at BARC official website barc.gov.in, Starts from 04-02-2023 to 02-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BARC official website barc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BARC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Mar-2023
- Exam Date for BARC Scientific Officer Jobs 2023: 1st and 2nd of April 2023
- Last date to Upload the GATE Scorecard: 24th March 2023
- List of shortlisted candidates for Interview Release: 24th April 2023
- BARC Interview Schedule: 16th May 2023 to 16th June 2023
- Final Selection List for BARC Scientific Officer Vacancy 2023 Release: July 2023
- Commencement of Training: August 2023
BARC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: barc.gov.in