ASC Centre (South) Recruitment 2021: Army Service Corps Centre (South) (ASC Centre (South)) has released a notification at indianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 11-Jul-2021.
ASC Centre (South) Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Army Service Corps Centre (South) (ASC Centre (South))|
|Post Details||Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner|
|Salary||Rs.18000-19900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ASC Centre (South) Official Website||indianarmy.nic.in|
ASC Centre (South) Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Civil Motor Driver||42|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||3|
ASC Centre (South) Recruitment required eligibility details
ASC Centre (South) Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Civil Motor Driver||10th|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||10th, Diploma|
Age Limit: As per the Army Service Corps Centre (South) Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
Physical Test, Written Test
ASC Centre (South) Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civil Motor Driver||Rs.19900/-|
|Civilian Catering Instructor|
How to apply for ASC Centre (South) Recruitment (Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre South – 2 ATC, Agram post, Bangalore-530007 on or before 11-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for ASC Centre (South) Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ASC Centre (South) recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre South – 2 ATC, Agram post, Bangalore-530007 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Jul-2021
ASC Centre (South) Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in