AICTE Recruitment 2022: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released a notification at aicte-india.org for recruitment to the Post of Advisor, Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Apr-2022
AICTE Vacancy Details March 2022
|All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
|Rs.37400-216600/- Per Month
|AICTE Official Website
AICTE Recruitment required eligibility details
|No Of Posts
|Advisor – II
AICTE Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per AICTE official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Advisor: Candidates should have 15 years experience in Teaching or Research,Educational Planning or Administration, Training etc. in central or state government University or other institution of higher education or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Director: Twelve years experience in teaching or research, Educational Planning or Administration, Training etc. in Central or State Government University or other Institutions of higher education or Autonomous Bodies or PSUs.
AICTE Salary Details:
|Salary (Per Month)
|Advisor – II
|Rs. 37,400 – 2,16,600/-
|Rs. 37,400 – 2,15,900/-
AICTE Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the All India Council for Technical Education recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-07-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for AICTE Recruitment (Advisor, Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AICTE official website aicte-india.org, Starts from 24-03-2022 to 11-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for AICTE Advisor, Director Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AICTE official website aicte-india.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Council for Technical Education will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AICTE online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Apr-2022